Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mandarin Chinese Language Assistant
Pinehurst, a Year 1-13 private school in Auckland of 1100 students, is looking for a Mandarin Language Assistant for a part time, permanent position, from Primary up to Year 8, starting Term 1, 2023.
The Mandarin Language Assistant will support and collaborate with our Mandarin Language teachers. Specifically, s/he will:
- Assist in delivering Mandarin lessons to students from Primary through to Junior College.
- Administer assessments for students.
- Collect, collate and summarise assessment data of students.
- Research and source teaching and learning resources for programmes.
- Be involved in planning – schemes of work, overviews, unit plans and lesson plans.
- Identify, review and select both digital and non-digital resources.
- Design and create non-digital resources.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Experience of supporting students to learn Mandarin Chinese in a school environment would be an advantage
- Effective oral and written communication capabilities and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with attention to detail
If you are committed to the achievement and happiness of every single child, we are interested in meeting you.
Please contact Christine Canfield, Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or for a pre-application visit to the school. Please apply through the link provided.
You can find more information about our school in the attached information pack.